Thursday 18 July 2024

Website progress


 


I have started off with my website by trying to figure out the colour palette and the typography. 





I started on my website design, i used the colour sage green for the background colour which fitted with my logo for the magazine, i want to be able to show that the website and magazine are linked together and are the same. At the very top of the page i began adding the logo, the menu bar, social media links and the search bar. underneath that, i will add the video. At the very bottom, i did the footer. i added a number for the busines/magazine, a email and social media links. 


I got some box's so i can place where i want the images and the text to be for my homepage for a template before adding the image and text. For my homepage i want to have a couple of my magazine and a few articles.


strolling down under the magazine and articles template with the box, i added another box where i want my video to be and under that the core values of my website. 


I went onto my news menu and started placing some boxs where i want the image for my news to be and how many i want. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Magazine progress

  Front cover One-  I started to progress my magazine. I added my Main front cover magazine. The image i used was a mid, low shot and the pe...